Tuesday 2 July 2013

How I pamper my face!

Did you know that your face loves a bit of T.L.C? If your thinking- well yeah I treat it maybe once a month if i remember-that's not enough! Your face deserves it! About once or twice every two weeks I like to apply a soothing facial mask. I'm not a person to really dig down deep to find the best one for your skin but I do like to give some a try including...

1. The body shop- Tea tree face mask. It is 100ml and it has a firm but soft texture. You apply this gently but generously to your face and leave it for 10-15 mins please take into consideration that the mask does not dry. Rinse it with clean water and your good to go!
(Does anyone know why tubs always have one side with nothing in?) 

2. This is also from the Body Shop- Seaweed Ionic clay mask. This face mask is a lot more firm and does dry. It is for combination/oily skin this cleanses any excess oil leaving your skin feeling beautifully refreshed and glowing- definitely one to give a try! Follow the same steps as the Tea Tree mask for applying.❤

                                                    (Sorry for the cracked tub!)

3. Last but not least Montagne Jennesse-Tropical peel off. As it says in the name this is a peel off mask therefore you do not need to rinse/wash off. I got this mask from boots however I'm not sure if this exact one is available still. One of my favourite things about this is that it states you can get 10 uses out of this. Instead of ones I've tried that you can only use once and then have to bin it! It smells absolutely delicious you apply to a cleansed face and leave to dry for 15-20 mins and then peel it off! 


Have fun keeping those faces treated! Don't forget to give it a bit of T.L.C every now and then!


No comments:

Post a Comment